First NR Series Cases Released
A Japanese company named Xigma has begun selling what are possibly the first cases for Sony's NR series. Both are flip cases, one with the hinge at the top, the other with the hinge on the right side. They don't interfere with the NR's ability to switch between clamshell and tablet forms. These cases are made of leather and cost $60.
Though some Japanese companies don't ship outside of their home country, Xigma does and even has a section of its site in English.
It also has another case for the NR series. This one is a pouch style with a loop to attach it to a belt. Unfortunately, it's not listed on their English site so it isn't clear whether it is available outside of Japan.
The NR series is scheduled to be available in the U.S. in early May. Sony is already taking preorders for them on SonyStyle.
Thanks to the friendly nXt for the tip. -Ed
Article Comments(16 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife