Dr. Palm Releases Leather Case for T615C
Dr. Palm has created a leather flipcase for the Sony T615C. It has been designed to protect the handheld while still fitting into a pocket or purse. Of course, it includes cutouts for the Jog Dial and HotSync port. A cable will be necessary to HotSync without removing the handheld from the case; both won't fit in the cradle. The flip top has several pockets for business cards or other bits of paper. It is available now from Brando for $32.
Update: CliéSource is now offering this flipcase for $30.
The exterior is made of cowhide while the interior is nape cowhide and lambskin. It comes in five possible colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Brown and Black. The exterior of all the versions are black. The colors are inside, plus the stitching.
This flipcase uses a magnetic clasp and has an optional beltclip.
It will fit the T600C, T615C, and T625C.
Article Comments(10 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain