New Keyboard and Case Coming for Sony's T Series
Belkin has announced that it will soon be releasing the G700 Series Portable PDA Keyboard. When open, the G700 is a full-sized keyboard. However, its interlocking design allows it to fold up. This is the first keyboard to directly support Sony's T series. There will also be a version for Palm's Universal Connector. The G700 series will be available June 24 for $80.
The Clié is held in place by two arms, though it can slide relatively easily between these. Because the sides are mostly open, the Jog Dial and speaker port on the T650C can be used. By sliding the handheld down farther between the arms, the user can HotSync and charge in the cradle without needing to remove the handheld from the cover.
This case is still in production and it will be available on June 18.
Thanks to Reggie for the tip. -Ed
Article Comments(46 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife