Sony to Release Mini-Keyboard for T Series
Almost lost in the furor over the T665C was Sony's announcement that it will be releasing the Mini Keyboard PEGA-KB20. This connects to the HotSync port of any T-series handheld then clips onto the sides of the unit, covering the Graffiti area. It has a QWERTY keyboard layout and dedicated application buttons. It is $50 but Sony hasn't said yet when it will be available.
This is the first clip-on keyboard to be available for the T series. In fact, there has been a dearth of keyboards of any kind for new Sony models since the company had to change its HotSync connector to fit in the T415.
However, that may soon change. Belkin plans to release a folding keyboard for the T series in the near future. ThinkOutside says it will have a version of the Stowaway folding keyboard available sometime during the third quarter of this year.
Article Comments(36 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife