RhinoSkin Developing Three Cases for the Sony T665C (Updated)
RhinoSkin is planning to release a hardcase and two leather cases for the Sony T665C. All three should be available on Monday, September 9. The company is taking pre-orders for these now at $30. After they are released the price will jump to $35.
The aluminium hardcase will have openings to allow the user to access the buttons on the left side and the headphone jack. There will also be ones on the top to allow the Memory Stick slot, infrared port, and the stylus to be used. On the bottom will be one that will allow the T665C to be HotSynced with a cable. Its interior will be padded for extra protection.
RhinoSkin also plans to release a leather portfolio case for this handheld that has a cover that opens to the left and is held closed with a snap. It has the same openings the aluminium case does. The cover has an aluminium core to help protect the handheld's screen. On the inside of the cover are slits for credit cards and Memory Sticks. It comes with a belt clip.
Update: Previously, this article said the portfolio case had an external pocket for storage, which isn't correct.
The leather flip case has all the features of the portfolio case, except that its cover opens downward, instead of to the left. In addition, it has an external pocket for earbuds and accessory storage.
Article Comments(6 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife