Sony Updates Clie Software
Sony has posted several new software updates for their Palm OS 5 models. A new build of NetFront is now available as well as the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. Sony has also released a update for the integrated camera software for the NZ90 handheld.
The new version of NetFront (Rev.1.1.36 ) fixes some minor bugs and improved overall application stability. The update requires 2.1MB of free memory and is only intended for the NZ90, NX70V and NX60 handhelds.
Macromedia Flash Player
The Macromedia Flash® Player5 update has a number of audio improvements and fixes. It can now handle flash content with mp3 audio, improved audio replay and adds a adjustable volume bar. The update is for the TG50, NZ90, NX70V and NX60 models and requires 1MB of free RAM.
NZ90 Camera Software
Sony has made a number of improvements to the software that runs the 2 Megapixel camera on the Clie NZ90. Sony has added a upload function to their ImageStation Service that works with a internet connection.
The viewfinder screen refresh rate has been improved and Sony has reduced the camera application load time to under .8 seconds. There is a now a White Balance User setting, an option to rotate the display and a focal mode from the main screen. This update is only for the NZ90 and requires approximately 147KB of available memory.
All of the above files can be downloaded from Sony's Handheld support site.
Article Comments(17 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife