Sony's NX70V Cut to $400
Sony has slashed the price on the Clie NX70V to $399, down $200 from it's original price. The models is Sony's first Palm OS 5 handheld and was released in October of 2002. There are also a number of other current deals from SonyStyle.
The NX70V runs Palm OS 5.0 on a 200mhz Intel XScale PXA 250 ARM processor. It has a high-resolution TFT 320x480 screen, 16 MB RAM of which 11MB is user accessible, WiFi expansion slot, Memory Stick slot, a built-in voice recorder, MP3 player and an internal mini keyboard. The NX70V also has a 310K (640x480 max resolution) internal digital camera.
Sony first cut the price on the NX70V in May, by $100, at the same time the company discontinued the similar NX60. Last week, Sony reduced the SJ33 to $219 and brought the SJ20 down to $99 after rebates.
SonyStyle is also currently offering free shipping on all handheld models as well as a few other deals. The NX70V comes with a speaker cradle while supplies last, the NZ90 comes with a free leather case and spare battery pack through 8/29, pre-ordered UX models come with a free case and there is a new limited edition light blue SJ33 on sale.
Article Comments(17 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain