Sony Recalls Select Clie TJ-35 Models
Sony has issued a notice via their handheld support site, that an initial production batch of Clie TJ-35 models are being recalled and repaired. The problem is a LCD backlight issue, that Sony will correct at no charge to affected customers.
Instructions to determine if your Clie Tj-35 is covered under the recall, can be found at the support notice. Customers are instructed to check their models serial number against the company's database.
If your CLIÉ handheld serial number is within the affected range, Sony will provide express pick-up and return shipment service to correct this LCD backlight issue at no charge to you. The problem will be corrected by Sony Service Centers or Sony Authorized Service Centers in accordance with Sony’s limited warranty.
Sony goes on to state, You may also contact the Sony Customer Information Services Center for further assistance and instructions at 1-866-666-1801. We at Sony apologize for any inconvenience this LCD backlight issue causes you, and hope you understand that Sony is taking this action as part of our ongoing commitment to maintain excellent product quality.
Article Comments(30 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife