PalmSource Posts More Software Expert Guides
Back in July we first told you about a new area of the PalmSource website that features expert guides on the vast library of Palm OS software. PalmSource has just published additional guides. They are put together by enthusiasts and are arranged by interest, profession and other categories.
Currently, more than 35 "Expert Guides" - topical guides to Palm OS applications, online resources, e-books and user stories - have been developed by real people - passionate volunteers from the online Palm OS community who are both subject matter and handheld experts.
With over 20,000 applications available for Palm Powered smart mobile devices, the Expert Guides help users customize and better utilize their devices based on topic areas organized by the following categories: profession, special interests and tools.
Some examples of current Expert Guides include:
- "Medicine" by Dr. Ken Willyard, a family physician. He's also creator of Ectopic Brain, one of the leading websites covering Palm OS use in medicine.
- "Students" by Jen Edwards - Jen is publisher of a handheld computing website.
"Emulators" by Mike Ethetton,- Mike is a software developer and author of one of the first emulation products for Palm OS, Liberty.
- "E-mail" by Will Lau of SnapperFish, one of the leading e-mail software developers for Palm OS.
- "Browsers" by Alex Bosco, Frequent PalmInfocenter Contributor
- "Word Processing" by Mike Rohde, founder of a popular Palm OS newsletter.
Article Comments(9 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.