Intersellar Flames Hits the Palm OS
Interstellar Flames, one of the most visually acclaimed and best-selling games for Pocket PC, has been released for Palm OS 5 devices. It also marks the first Palm OS title from Xengames.
Interstellar Flames is developed by Xen Games a game design and development studio located in the United Kingdom. It has been produced on Palm OS in conjunction with MobileWizardry and uses the FIDELITY audio/music engine.
The evaluation version of Interstellar Flames provides a single complete level. The full version includes twelve full space combat missions. A separate version was created exclusively for Tapwave Zodiac device owners. It features Landscape, full screen (480x320) game play and full rendered 3D graphics with stunning audio visual effects.
The Palm OS 5+ version sells for $8.95 USD and is now available, the Zodiac optimized version goes for a buck more.
Article Comments(28 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf