Pre & Pixi Plus Coming to O2, Vodafone in Germany
Palm, Inc. today announced that the Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus phones will be available in Germany on both o2 and Vodafone on April 28.
"Following the success of the Palm Pre in Germany, we are excited to bring Pre Plus and Pixi Plus to the market for both o2 and Vodafone customers," said Jon Rubinstein, Palm chairman and chief executive officer. "With the choice of these two new Palm webOS phones, customers across Germany can stay connected so they never miss a thing."
With a slider keyboard, a larger touchscreen and a high-performance processor, Pre Plus is Palm's full-featured Palm webOS phone. It's designed for people who want an easy-to-use phone with advanced features to help manage the different aspects of their lives, both personal and professional. The keyboard makes for quick and easy typing, while the unique gesture area provides a sleek look and intuitive navigation. Customers also get 16GB of storage (~15GB user available) for applications and media. Pre Plus comes with the Palm Touchstone Back Cover, so it's compatible out of the box with the revolutionary inductive Touchstone Charging Dock (sold separately).
As Palm's thinnest phone to date, Pixi Plus fits easily in your hand or pocket and offers a host of powerful features. It's great for social communicators and first-time smartphone buyers who want an affordable phone with a full QWERTZ keyboard instantly accessible for messaging and web content. With the color Palm Pixi Touchstone Back Covers and the Palm Pixi Artist Series Back Covers, which are compatible with the Touchstone Charging Dock, you can easily switch covers to suit your mood and style (all will be sold separately at www.palm.com/de).
Both phones offer o2 and Vodafone customers greater flexibility for access to the Internet with Wi-Fi. In addition, the Palm mobile hotspot, a webOS app that can be downloaded from the Palm App Catalog, enables Pre Plus or Pixi Plus to act as a mobile Wi-Fi router.(2) Customers can share wireless Internet connectivity with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices, such as notebooks, gaming devices and portable media players.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife
- The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -Gekko
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Ryan
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -abosco
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -wannitnow
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -wannitnow
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -LiveFaith
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -asiayeah