New Clies Released in Hong Kong
The new Clies just announced this week in Japan have now also been announced in Hong Kong. The Sony Style HK site has full details and information about the TH55, TJ37 and TJ27 Clie handhelds in English.
The website has a feature overview of the new Clie Organizer software, full specs of the devices, movies and other marketing material in English. There are also a number of photos and examples of applications for the new models.
The TH55 runs Palm OS 5.2.1 and has a high res+ 320x480 pixel, TFT 65k color screen. The model features built in Wi-Fi (802.11b) as well as an, 300k pixel VGA digital camera on the back, IR port, stereo headphone output jack and a Memory Stick PRO slot. It comes with 32MB of RAM, of which the full 32MB is user available.
The TJ37 has a 320x320 pixel, 65K TFT color screen and a built in 300k pixel VGA camera on the back. For number crunching is has a 200 MHz Motorola i.MXL dragonball ARM processor. For memory the model has 32MB of RAM (of which 23MB user accessible). It also has a IR port, stereo headphone out jack and a Memory Stick slot.
The TH55 is selling for $3,580 HKD, or roughly $460 USD. The TJ37 sells for $2580 HKD, or roughly $330 USD. It is expected to be available in Hong Kong around Feb 17th. There is no official word when they will be released in North America.
Article Comments(81 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife