PocketMirror Now Available for WebOS
Chapura's PocketMirror Outlook synchronization software is now available for WebOS and the Palm Pre via the Palm App Catalog. PocketMirror Standard is the first software product to offer Palm Pre users the ability to synchronize data with local non-EAS desktop versions of Microsoft Outlook.
PocketMirror Standard for webOS provides complete two-way synchronization which transfers essential information between desktop versions of Outlook Contacts and Calendar and the corresponding Pre applications without cables. PocketMirror Standard synchronizes over the local Wi-Fi network using a secure transfer process that never stores or passes users' PIM data over the web; it is a direct synchronization between Windows PC and Pre.
"We are delighted to add PocketMirror support to Palm's webOS software platform and Pre," said Jim Chappelle, president of Chapura. "With the help of the Mojo SDK, a good understanding of Outlook and our expertise in synchronization technology, we have been able to quickly bring this product to market and offer a reliable software solution that is simple to use and accurately transfers desktop information."
Article Comments(6 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife