MDM Announces Mobile Publishing Agreement with EA
Mobile Digital Media (MDM) today announced a publishing agreement with Electronic Arts that will bring Madden NFL 2005 to Palm OS devices. This new product launch marks the first time that Madden NFL 2005 has been available for handhelds.
Madden NFL 2005 works with a variety of Palm OS devices. Developed by MDM, the game has been completely updated for the 2005 season and will be available on plug-and-play SD/MMC cards at leading retailers and via online software download.
"Since Madden NFL debuted 15 years ago, the game has been considered the premier sports franchise in console gaming. With best-in-class graphics, terrific original audio and fluid game play, Madden NFL 2005 represents the new standard for handheld gaming," said Barry Cottle, CEO of MDM. "Madden NFL will now become the dominant franchise on Palm OS devices."
This version of Madden NFL 2005 features:
- The Real NFL -- all of the NFL teams, new team logos, and player rosters completely updated for the 2004-2005 season.
- Best of Class Graphics and Animations amongst Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC games and groundbreaking for Palm OS entertainment applications.
- Incredible Flexibility of Game Play Options -- change stadium location, weather, allow player injuries, allow players to fatigue, change passing and catching options, control the frequency at which penalties are called and more!
- Playoffs, Regular Season, and Exhibition game modes -- all tracked with updated game stats.
- Multi-player head-to-head mode via Bluetooth or 802.11b (over the same access point) with compatible devices (feature update available later this year).
- Create a Team -- the ability to create the team of your dreams though trades, or choose from an extensive pool of free agents.
- Create a Player -- customize your own unique NFL player (feature update available later this year).
- Actual Voice Recordings -- hear the real John Madden and Al Michaels commentary unique to this version of the game
- A Jam-Packed Playbook -- call all the shots with over 200 authentic offensive and defensive plays
Article Comments(16 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.