Higher Capacity Seidio Treo Pro Battery Now Available
While certainly a slim and sleek device, the Treo Pro's smaller formfactor is a major factor in its reduced battery capacity compared to its older Treo brethren. Despite the substantial improvement made in the new Treo Pro's stock battery over the meager 1150mAh offering found in the Treo 800w and Centro, many power users have still been clamoring for a higher-capacity battery alternative.
Fortunately, longtime accessory specialists Seidio have come to the rescue once again with the surprising release of a new 1650mAh extended OEM-size battery for the Treo Pro. The new Seidio 1650mAh Innocell battery is identical in size to the stock 1500mAh Treo Pro battery yet offers 10% more capacity (or, 150mAh, though Seidio strangely calls it 15% more). As with all of Seidio's OEM-sized batteries, the stock black battery door does not need to be replaced and the physical dimensions of the Treo are not increased.
Article Comments(3 comments)
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler