More on the QDA-700 Smartphone from Qool Labs
Moaz from palmDubai.net recently got some time to check out the new QDA-700 Smartphone. PiTech and Qool teamed to bring out the world's first PalmSource-certified Smartphone created by a ODM. The phone will debut soon in the European, Asian and Middle Eastern markets.
The Qool QDA-700 is a Palm OS Garnet based Smartphone that includes a 1.3-megapixel camera, a high-resolution, 2.8-inch color QVGA (240x320) display, 32MB or RAM, 802.11 SDIO support, WAV/MP3/MIDI ring tone supportability, MP3 player and MEPG4 video capture and playback capabilities. It uses a tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900mhz) radio. In addition, the device is bundled with productivity applications such as Documents-to-Go and PalmSource Mail, designed to appeal to prosumer and business customers. The Qool QDA-700 is based on the smartphone platform developed by PiTech.
Moaz from PalmDubai.net recently got to check out the device in person and wrote up his impressions. Qoo! Labs & PiTech really took there time in designing this smartphone they took care of the small details that most companies forget. [...] We believe that the new Qoo! QDA-700 will open the door to the rest of palmSource licensees to be creative, and not to be afraid of exploring the international market, which in the end will benefit the palmOS community, and create more choices of Handhelds and Smartphones.
Article Comments(25 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife
- The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -Gekko
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Ryan
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -abosco
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -wannitnow
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -wannitnow
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -LiveFaith
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -asiayeah