Missing Sync Software Updated
Mark/Space has released updates for its Missing Sync software for Palm OS and Windows Mobile. The software provides enhanced Mac OS synchronization for each respective platform. Updates for the Palm OS version v6.0.4 include fixed Yojimbo sync issues, support for the latest Centro models, SMS and Call Log application fixes and other minor fixes. The Windows Mobile product is up to v4.0.3 and includes a number of updates detailed here. Highlights include improvements under Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, increased performance of devices mounted on the desktop and improved bluetooth connections.
The minor version updates are free for most recent customers. To get the update, select Check for Update from the Missing Sync menu in the application.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf