Intellisync Announces Hosted Wireless Push Email Service
Intellisync Corporation today announced the launch of Intellisync Wireless Email Express. The new hosted service from Intellisync enables true wireless push email with enterprise-class security.
Intellisync Express is a completely hosted service sold as a subscription through distributors, resellers and directly by Intellisync, and is being offered at a special introductory price of $120 per year for qualified customers. Anyone with a wireless data plan from any carrier and a data-enabled mobile device can now have true-push wireless email in less than 30 minutes, with virtually no IT expertise required to install and maintain. All aspects of the wireless email service are managed by Intellisync at their hosting facility in the United States.
According to the Company, Intellisync Wireless Email Express is one of the fastest and simplest ways to “have a BlackBerry-like experience for wireless email on virtually any data-enabled mobile device.”
The service not oly does email but offers PIM sync that keeps users’ inboxes, calendars, contacts, tasks and notes completely up to date while they are away from the office. Express supports Pocket PC, Palm OS, Symbian OS, Windows Mobile Smartphone, and SyncML compliant devices.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife