New Version of GoodLink Ships
Good Technology today announced the immediate availability of GoodLink v4.8. The newest version of the messaging software and service enables enterprises to deploy, centrally manage and secure growing smartphone deployments with greater flexibility and ease, unlocking the power of mobility for businesses worldwide.
In addition to saving time with increased management capabilities, the new version reduces hardware costs by supporting up to 1500 users on a single server. This allows enterprises to mobilize more of their workforce and eliminates the immediate need to make new technology investments to support growing deployments.
"The upgraded functionality of GoodLink 4.8 is designed to meet the needs of growing mobile enterprises," said Rick Osterloh, vice president, products, Good Technology. "With more than double the server scalability, group policy management controls, and Compliance Manager improvements, GoodLink 4.8 extends our leadership in enterprise mobile security and total cost of ownership. As organizations empower more users beyond the executive suite with mobile applications, IT can now do more with their mobility investments."
GoodLink 4.8 is available immediately through Cingular and Sprint, certified value-added resellers and directly through Good Technology.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife