SanDisk Ultra II SD Card With USB Adapter Now Available
The delayed SanDisk Ultra II SD PLUS, a SD flash memory card with built-in USB connectivity, is now available. The new card works seamlessly in any SD card slot and can also be used as a high-speed USB 2.0 flash drive.
The Ultra II SD PLUS, is now available from Cicuit City stores and online in the 1GB capacity. It has a retail price of $139 USD.
The new dual-functionality device has been added to the SanDisk Ultra II product line, a family of high-performance flash memory cards with write speeds of 9 megabytes (MB) per second and read speeds of 10MB/sec.
"The new SD Ultra II SD PLUS, which can be used in a wide variety of SD-based products—including digital cameras, PDAs, camcorders and camera phones—means greater convenience and cost savings for consumers. Now, to transfer data, images, audio or video between computers, digital cameras and other electronic devices, you don’t need a card reader, cables or card adapters. Just flip the card to engage the USB connector and simply plug the Ultra II SD PLUS into any USB port. And the card also features an LED that blinks when data transfer is taking place to indicate that the card is being used as a USB flash drive." says Tanya Chuang, SanDisk retail product marketing manager.
Article Comments(37 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife