Rapid Movie v2.0 Released
RNS Software has released a new version of Rapid Movie for Palm OS. Rapid Movie allows you to capture movie clips in a number of different cinematography techniques including: Time-lapse, stop motion and Sequential shooting modes for artistic effect. The movie clips are captures in QuickTime movie format (*.mov) and can be viewed on a desktop or on device with CorePlayer. This latest version includes a number of improvements and support for the Palm Centro and Zire 72.
Rapid Movie v2.0 for Palm OS is available for $14.95. A free trial period is included.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf