Three New Centro Cases from Smartphone Experts
The GloveFit is a sleek form-fitting case with a slide in design with a clear access window and leather sides. It is available in five color options for $24.95.
The Smartphone Experts SidePouch is a leather drop in case with a large magenetic slap and sturdy leather belt clip. You can load the Centro either way (screen facing in our out), and the headphone jack is easily accessible. The leather belt clip is fixed on the back of the case, so the case will protrude very little from your body.
It is available for $24.95 and comes in Black, Cocoa Brandy, Red Brandy, Saddle Brandy and Cream Brandy.
The SPE OpenFace Case is made of leather and has an open face design so you can access all of the buttons with ease. It has a magenetic snap closure and a removable swivel belt clip. It is available in five color options for $24.95.
Article Comments(4 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain