Overclock Your Smartphone with Lightspeed
ClieVideo have released a new public beta version of Lightspeed v3.0. Lightspeed is an application that lets the user change the CPU clock frequency, i.e. overclock or underclock the processor, on supported Palm OS 5 devices. This new version adds support for the latest batch of Palm smartphones including the Palm Centro, Treo 755p, 700p and the 680. Updates also include the ability to change the CPU speed from within other applications via the Palm OS Command bar, support for ZLauncher shortcuts and a number of tweaks and fixes.
Lightspeed v3.0 is available for $19.95 and comes with a free trial period. It is currently available for the discounted price of $14.95.
Article Comments(1 comment)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife