PDAbs Fitness Software Updated
Acrocat Software has released version 5.0 of their popular PDAbs fitness application. PDAbs is a powerful workout and fitness management, tracking and planning application for the Palm OS.
PDAbs makes it easy and fun for individuals and families to track their fitness goals and results. Design your custom workout on your handheld, bring your PDA with you to the gym, and simply check off the exercises as you complete them. The program has more than 150 workout routines and exercises pre-programmed, so setting up your exercise routine takes only a few minutes. With one tap of the stylus, you're ready to enter a workout, or plan future workout routines. You can sort and view your workouts by person, by type, or by date.
In PDAbs' strength/resistance section, you track your strength workouts, including seat position and sets. The cardio/aerobic section lets you track the category, time, distance, heart rate, and course that you run or walk. The measurements section lets you track your biceps, calves, waist, and other measurements. The weight section tracks your body weight over time, as well as your blood pressure, cholesterol, maximum and resting heart rates, and more. There's even a payments section so personal trainers can keep track of billing information.
PDAbs sells for $25.00 USD and there is a 15-day fully functional free trial.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife