New Mobile Tech Site Launches
MobilityBeat is a new community powered website focused on mobile technology. The new website features articles on mobile industry news, product reviews, tutorials, rumors and software. It serves as a user powered content portal specifically focused on covering all forms of the latest mobile tech products including smartphones, PDAs, digital music players, tablets and mobile gadget news.
MobilityBeat at its core is a community powered social bookmarking and link sharing platform. MobilityBeat allows you to submit an article that will be reviewed by all members and will be promoted, based on popularity, to the main page. When a user submits a news article it will be placed in the “queued” area until it gains sufficient votes to be promoted to the main page. Anyone can submit an article and write a brief description, registered users have the ability to vote on stories they like.
In turn, the MobilityBeat users create and decide on the content - creating a unique look at what’s going on in the mobile tech world.
"MobilityBeat aims to be a constantly updated and up to date enthusiast driven website." remarked MobilityBeat founder Ryan Kairer, "Users will drive the content and help shape the site. I'm a believer in the social news concept and wanted to bring that model to the mobility world."
Article Comments(12 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife