OtterBox 1921 New Ruggedized Treo Case
Otter Products has released the OtterBox 1921 Treo case, a rugged, polycarbonate case that protects Palm Treo 680, 750 and 755p series smartphones from water, dust, dirt and drops. The casing completely seals the device from the elements while providing access to the full keypad, touch screen, volume and program buttons.
Composed of durable polycarbonate/ABS and rubber overmolding for grip and drop protection, the OtterBox 1921 offers Treo users the ultimate guard against the elements. A rigid screen cover protects the LCD and flips up for interactive screen use. Case also provides use of the camera through a clear window on the back.
An innovative compound latch on the 1921 provides users an easy open yet secure closing and an external stylus holder adds convenience. Donaldson acoustic vents enable excellent sound transmission while protecting against dust and water. Headset, sync and charge connectors remain accessible and Treo 750 users can even operate IR through the case.
"The latest addition of the 1921 allows users to take their Treo 680, Treo 750 and Treo 755p smartphones virtually anywhere," said Curt Richardson, CEO of Otter Products, LLC. "What makes OtterBox different is not only the protection provided, but the ability for users to send an email or make a phone call right through the case, even if it’s raining."
The dimensions of the OtterBox 1921 are 5.1 in [130 mm] long X 3 in [76 mm] wide X 1.9 in [48 mm] thick (including latch). Weight is 0.6 lb [.27 kg] (case only).
The OtterBox 1921 retails for $129.95 and it will be available for purchase in early June.
Otterbox also makes the OtterBox 1920, which fits Treo 650 and Treo 700 series.
Article Comments(3 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife