Treo 755p Approved by the FCC
The FCC has granted the Treo 755p with its seal of approval. This is one of the final milestones a handset must reach before it can be offered for sale in the US.
The FCC documents and some technical test reports on the 755p can be found here. The user manual and external and internal disassembly photos are not yet available as Palm requested to keep these confidential until the end of June. The only documents of any interest posted are detailed SAR reports and various technical radio related documents.
The Treo 755p is expected will be available from Sprint later this month.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf