Access Updates Android Graffiti App
Less than two months since the initial release of the app, Access continues rolling out frequent updates for its Graffiti app for Android devices. Last week, version 2.0.2 was released and the latest release, v2.0.3, just hit the Android Market today.
Both of the recent Graffiti releases are primarily bug fix updates, the most significant being a fix to the error that sometimes resulted in the Graffiti input box being displayed when a physical keyboard was in use, something I encountered rather frequently on my Motorola Droid. After updating to the newest version, I have also noticed a small but welcome performance increase on my Droid X, especially in the performance of the word suggestion row.
The full list of 2.x updates and fixes can be found on Access' Graffiti for Android page. As always, the app remains a free download in the Android Market for all devices running Android 1.6 or newer.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf