Graffiti for Android Receives an Update
Just a few short weeks after the surprising release of a Graffiti app for Android, Access Co., Ltd. has already released two updates. Checking my Android Market this past Friday revealed a new v2.0 update for Graffiti. Today has already brought another update to version 2.0.1. The app remains a free download for users of all versions of Android.
Straight from the Market description, version 2.0 adds the ability to toggle between Japanese and English character input sets. In addition, several welcome features have been added to the standard English library such as word suggestion, auto-capitalization at sentence start, word learning and error correction. Access has also added a direct link to their own YouTube tutorial videos for those struggling with their Graffiti skills to the app.
Additionally, Access has a full page dedicated to Android's Graffiti here, containing an how-to video tutorial and six "lessons" which are basically the full set of basic and extended strokes familiar to Palm OS veterans.
Article Comments(39 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith