Classic 2.0 Released for webOS
MotionApps has released version 2.0 of its Classic application for webOS. The new version brings a number of improvements and new functionality to the webOS Palm OS emulator. First and foremost, MotionApps has brought HotSync support to the Pre and have posted a detailed tutorial on getting setup with HotSync.
In addition, the company says users can now utilize Palm OS apps in full screen mode and they have improved reset functionality, reduced idle power consumption and have added a new "ClassicApps" budge, which can automatically install a collection of over 20 free Palm OS titles and demos with a single click.
Classic 2.0 is a free update for all registered users of v1.0 or v1.1. It is available now from the Palm App Catalog.
Article Comments(7 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf