wIRC Now In Beta
Wow, that was fast. wIRC, the excellent little homebrew webOS IRC client that we reported on last week, is now in beta and available for one and all to take for a test drive.
Version 0.0.3 of the app and accompanying background service are available from Preware, and you'll be able to find a boatload more information about where the app is currently at on the WebOS Internals wiki. Dive in!
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler