Details on Palm m125 Leaking Everywhere
Though Palm has yet to officially announce the m125, the point is rapidly becoming moot. Some stores are already putting them on shelves and many of its details appear on the Palm.com website, though it can't be ordered from them yet. Update: Palm has now discovered its mistake and pulled this page from its site.
For the most part, the rumors have turned out to be true. So far, the largest difference is that the m125 actually weighs only 5.31 oz. instead of the 6.1 oz. previously reported.
As rumored, it runs Palm OS 4.0 and has 8 MB of memory. Physically, it is 4.82 by 3.1 by .87 in. It has an SD/MMC slot and uses Palm's Universal Connector so it can share many peripherals with the m500 series. It costs $250.
Earlier this month, the m125 showed up in the latest Dell Business Solutions catalog.
Brighthand already has a review.
Thanks to aaron w for the tip. -Ed
Article Comments(66 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf