Charger Gets Power to Palm Any Way Possible
The Kirrio Charger 5-in-1 lets road warriors recharge their UC Palm no matter where they are. It has an adapter that works with the cigarette lighter in a car. It has an AC port for the plug that comes with the handheld's cradle. It comes with a USB cable that lets users power their handheld from their laptop. It has four rechargeable batteries which can charge the handheld when no other source is available.
The USB cable even allows the handheld to be HotSynced. When used with the cigarette plug, it will also function as a handheld holder for in the car.
The Kirrio Charger 5-in-1 uses Palm's Universal Connector so it works with the m500 series, the m130, or the i705. The m125 can use it to HotSync, though it runs off its own AAAs.
It is available now for 60 Euros, about $53.
I've written to Kirrio asking about U.S. availability. I'll let you know when they get back to me. Thanks to Nghia Nguyen Dai from PDAFrance for the tip. -Ed
Article Comments(25 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler