Rumor: Acer to Introduce s50 and s60 (Updated)
Acer is planning to introduce two models called the s50 and s60 in the near future. According to a leaked brochure, they will have hi-res, TFT color screens and Memory Stick slots.The main difference between these two models is the s60 has built-in voice recorder and MP3 playback, while the s50 does not. They have a Chinese version of Palm OS 4 but use the hi-res icons from OS 5. According to one site, they will be released in 5 days. The s60 will be about NT$13000 (US$382) and the s50 will cost NT$9900 (US$292).
Both models use 33 MHz Dragonball processors. They have 16 MB of RAM and 8 MB of flash ROM.
They are 4.7 by 3.0 by .5 inches and weigh 5.5 ounces.
Thanks to the many people who sent tips on this and to AcerPDAUser for the images. -Ed
Article Comments(37 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler