ScummVM Emulator Updated
ScummVM is a program which allows you to play classic Lucasarts adventure games through the ScummVM engine. The new release include sounds support and can run new titles.
ScummVM is an implementation of the SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) engine used in various Lucas Arts games such as Monkey Island, Indiana Jones titles and Day of the Tentacle.
The official ScummVM website has a list of supported games and known bugs. The new version includes many fixes and game compatibility updates. There are additional details about the Palm OS port at this site.
ScummVM requires roughly 750k of free RAM and addional space for game roms. The emulator is free and released under the GPL, with the source code also freely available. The application runs on high resolution color Palm OS devices.
Article Comments(36 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler