Tungsten T Price Cut by $50
Palm has lowered the price of the Tungsten T handheld by $50 to $349. Palm is also offering a new incentive to trade in your old handheld for a discount on a new Palm model.
Tungsten T Price drop
Palm has cut the price of the Tungsten T handheld by $50 to $349. This is the second price cuts on the model. It was last lowered by $100 in February. The Tungsten T debuted in October 2002 at $499.
The Tungsten T is the most compact Palm branded handheld on the market today. It sports a collapsible graffiti slider design, one-handed 5-way Navigation, 16MB of memory, a 320x320 high resolution screen and integrated Bluetooth. Be sure to read our in depth review.
Trade Up Promo
Palm is now offering a new Trade up promotion. Palm will give $50 USD (or $80 CND) back on the purchase of any Palm Zire 71 or Tungsten handheld purchased between May 18th and July 14th 2003, when you send them your old handheld.
To be eligible you must send in a working Palm or Pocket PC model from this list, along with the cradle and power source. Participants will also need the original UPC barcode from the Zire 71 or Tungsten box.
There is also a limited free shipping promotion on all handhelds at the Palm.com Online Store purchased before the end of May.
Article Comments(40 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife