Store Any Type of File With Receiveit
A new application allows Palm OS handhelds to recieve and store any type of file. The application accepts all documents and files from any device to an expansion card via Bluetooth or IR.
The application will receiving any files type from any sort of device. It will store the file on an external memory card without any alteration to the original file. Receiveit can also manage which application should be the default for particular file.
The program can accept files from Pocket PC devices, Cell phones, Desktop or laptop computers. The application is compatible with devices running Palm OS4.1 or higher and also have an expansion slot. There is a trial available, and the app is $8.95 USD to register.
Article Comments(38 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler