A New Way to Blog From Your Handheld
Hexlet Software has released a new blogging application for Palm OS devices. The app interfaces with many popular blogging tools to give you a new mobile way to blog.
HBlogger allows you to compose and draft blog entries on the road or where ever you are. You can also prepare and send posts to several different blogs at the same time.
The current beta program supports three major online blogging services: LiveJournal, Blogger and Movable Type. It supports multiple accounts, downloading a list of previous entries and other service specific features. You can also upload images from memory cards as well as pictures from the Treo 600 images database.
The beta version requires Palm OS 3.5 or above and a internet connection. If you are unfamiliar with the concept of blogging, you may want to read Blogging 101. If you do not have your own blog, you can create one for free at either Live Journal or Blogger.
Article Comments(9 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler