Rumor: Nintendo Licensing PalmSource Software?
According to a story posted on GameCentric, Nintendo recently licensed software from PalmSource, though no mention was made as to what specific applications have been licensed, or why. But it seems obvious Nintendo is attempting adapt PalmOS's core organizer functionality to the DS portable gaming console.
It is important to note, however, that Nintendo is not licensing the Palm operating system. So dash any thoughts you may have about a DS game console running Cobalt out of your head right now.
Nintendo will be disclosing more information on this deal at E3.
Thanks to Sammy at Palm Addicts for the tip.
Article Comments(76 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife