PalmPDF Brings Native PDF Support
PalmPDF is a new native PDF file viewer for Palm OS 5 devices. While still in the early stages of development, the program shows a lot of promise.
PalmPDF supports viewing native Adobe PDF documents. It has support for anti-alaising and truetype fonts and five way navigation. It is based on the open source Xpdf program. The app is freeware and the developer accepts donations.
The developer warns that the program is still in a very early state. It is recommended you backup your device before installing it, as errors and crashes are very likely. The program has been improving significantly with each new version released.
DataViz has also announced they are developing a native PDF program for Documents to Go. It is expected to be released later this fall.
Article Comments(22 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W