Comments on: Fake Call for Treo Updated
Toysoft has released a major update to its FakeCall Treo utility. Fake Call is a program that is intended to give Treo owners a way to escape impromptu office meetings and unwanted social interactions -- by accurately simulating incoming phone calls. The app gives you a number of clever and discreet ways to activate fake calls at your command. For example you can simply switch the silencer slider or schedule a specific time via an appointment or alarm and your phony call will come in. The program is designed to be identical to the Treo's usual calling screens and will even simulate a voice on the other end of the line.
FakeCall v2.1 for Palm OS is available now with a free trial period. It costs $6.95 USD to register. It is compatible with the Treo 600/650/700P/680/755.
Article Comments(16 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife