Comments on: Additional Treo Pro Software and Hardware Details
Following up on today's earlier report and slew of leaked images, even more Treo Pro details are emerging. With the device's core specifications confirmed, a new post by the original tipster Scottymomo has confirmed some of the device's software bundled software as well as some of the particular hardware quirks and memory specifications of the device.
As of this writing, nearly every relevant detail of the long-rumored Treo Pro/850 has been revealed aside from any discussion of its stylus, screen size, pricing, carrier availability and release date. Read on for some further details.
Article Comments(13 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith