Comments on: Classic Palm OS Garnet Emulation Coming to WebOS?
The Pre's in use at the Sprint VIP lounge are running on a newer build since the CES demo's and Palm is showing some additional third party apps (more on these later). We caught a glimpse of a new app called "Classic" in the launcher that looks like a traditional PDA icon. Of course, I immediately asked if this was some sort of Palm OS emulation/compatibilty app, however the Palm rep would not talk about it. However, the rep did hint that more about this may be revealed later today, presumably at the Web 2.0 keynote. Click the pic at the right for a larger view and stay tuned for more CTIA coverage on the way.
Article Comments(8 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf