64GB HP TouchPad Now Available in France
After making the rounds of the rumor mill, HP's refreshed 64GB TouchPad is now official. Currently announced on HP's French site, in addition to the expanded internal storage, the latest wi-fi TouchPad will be available in a lacquered white exterior finis, though the front bezel area remains black, much like the two-tone white version of the Veer. Additionally, the Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060 SoC has received a speed bump up to 1.5Ghz from the stock TouchPad's 1.2Ghz. This boost in clock-speed, combined with the recently-released WebOS 3.0.2 update, should give the TouchPad a nice jolt of much-needed performance.
HP France has the 64Gb TouchPad available for purchase now for €599 pricing and delivery time slated for 1-2 weeks. No word as of yet on domestic availability, pricing, or the possibility of a black 64GB version being in the works.
With the wi-fi TouchPad line now seemingly quite complete, the forthcoming TouchPad variants include the aforementioned 9.7" TouchPad 4G on AT&T (available only in a 32Gb black version with a 1.5Ghz CPU) and the 7" TouchPad, previously codenamed "Opal". This 7" variant will now presumably carry the title of "TouchPad Go"and will be available in both wi-fi and 4G versions. The TouchPad Go just cleared FCC certification last week.
Article Comments(1 comment)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife
- The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -Gekko
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Ryan
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -abosco
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -wannitnow
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -wannitnow
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -LiveFaith