DRAM Fix for Palm IIIxe Now Available
As promised, Palm has made available a patch to address a faulty memory chip inside a limited number of Palm IIIxe. This new version 1.0.3 patch is an upgrade to the patch available for the Palm IIIc and Vx which was released late last month.
Palm now has a software fix for all its affected models. If you have a TRGpro, TRG suggests you upgrade to their version of OS 3.5.1, which is free. Visor has a test application available but if you find the flaw, just suggests you call tech support. They are still developing their patch. Palm has also posted a test app and a software patch for the IBM WorkPad c3.
Article Comments(13 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith