Claudia Schiffer, Supermodel and Palm Model
Palm, Claudia Schiffer and PTN Media today announced a collaboration to design and market the Palm Vx Claudia Schiffer Edition. A prototype of the elegant, brushed handheld was unveiled today. It will be available exclusively online Fall 2000 at www.claudiaschiffer.com.
Claudia Schiffer said, "I am excited to be working with Palm to bring fashion to technology and extend its reach to the wider population."
Schiffer is personally selecting her favorite add-on software applications to include on a CD that customers can use to install the programs on their Palm Vx Claudia Schiffer Edition handheld.
"Our goal is to become as essential in pop culture as we are in tech culture," Satjiv Chahil, chief marketing officer at Palm, said in a statement today. "We are delighted that as an avid Palm user, the multitalented Claudia Schiffer recognizes the opportunity to market an elegant, powerful and simple-to-use technology to the fashion-conscious public."
Article Comments(27 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife