Save Space with a Half Keyboard
An interesting new idea for text input is the Half Keyboard for Palm, which is exactly what it sounds like. You type the left hand keys normally and you hold the spacebar down to switch the keys to the right hand ones. Both sets are labeled on the keys. You can enter text with one hand while drawing diagrams with the other. It isn't much bigger than the Palm itself, and will be available next year for US$99.
Their site claims it is easy to learn. "Most touch typists can learn it after only a minute or two of experimentation." If you'd like to give it a try, there is a demo available on their site for either Mac or PC.
They are working on a wearable version, too.
Article Comments(8 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife