Price Cuts for m100 and m105
Rumors that these cuts were coming have been circulating for several weeks. Still, it is a bit surprising that Palm has done nothing to publicize them, not even issuing a press release.
The m100 and m105, though low-end models, make up a large percentage of Palm's unit sales. They are quite similar to each other in features except that the m100 has 2 MB of memory and the m105 has 8 MB.
This is yet another salvo in the price war between Palm and Handspring. Both have been aggressively cutting prices for their handhelds in recent months. Earlier this week, HandEra dropped the price for its main model, too.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife