Sony T415 Drops to $250
Sony has dropped the official price of the PEG-T415 by $50 to $250. As always, Sony gave no reasons for this and has a company policy to never call attention to price cuts.
This is an unusually quick price drop; the T415 only began shipping from SonyStyle in late November. This may not a good sign. When a company drops the price this soon on a handheld, its frequently because sales are weak and the company may be hoping to spur demand.
The T415 is a 320 by 320 monochrome model. Though only .39 inches thick, it has a Jog Dial and a Memory Stick slot. It runs Palm OS 4.1 and has 8 MB of RAM and 4 MB of Flash ROM. It uses the 33 MHz Dragonball processor from Motorola. Its infrared port has been enhanced to let it be used as a TV/VCR remote and it has an improved speaker and audio abilities.
Thanks to Frank for the tip. -Ed
Article Comments(82 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko