InnoStation Combines Three Functions Into One
InnoPocket is close to releasing a version of its InnoStation for the Palm m500 series. This device, designed mainly for travelers, combines a battery recharger, PS2 keyboard adapter, and HotSync cradle. It will be available soon for $50.
The InnoStation has four AAA batteries that can be used to recharge the Palm almost anywhere. It also serves as a serial HotSync cradle, saving space for travelers.
The user can plug a PS2 keyboard into it and type directly into the handheld. PS2 is the standard keyboard used by Windows machines so one is available in most offices. The InnoStation has a brace which holds it, and the handheld, upright for easier typing.
Though InnoPocket doesn't say this, tt seems likely this uses Palm's Universal Connector, which means it should work with the m500, m505, m515, and m130.
There have been previous versions of the InnoStation for the Visor and Palm V, though these no longer appear to be available.
- PIC: Add-ons Forum
Article Comments(29 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith